quarta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2009

Estados de alma #3

"Oh, we're sinking like stones,
All that we fought for,
All those places we've gone,
All of us are done for.
We live in a beautiful world,
Yeah we do, yeah we do,
We live in a beautiful world, "
Coldplay, Don't Panic


"I don't know who you are
But you seem very nice
So will you talk to me
Shall I tell you a story
Shall I tell you a dream
They think I'm crazy
But they don't know that I like it here
It's nice in here, I get everything for free"
Key's Choice, Everything for free


"My past, my future, my disease
Perhaps collapse to make me seize
A moment just a breeze
Greatful, humble I allow
These words to be the past somehow
I wonder
Am I here now
Am I here now
I feel, hear, see and it confuses me
I am wrong
I am here now
Is mine
I'll take it all around the world
Take my future past, it's fine
But now is mine"
Key's Choice, Now is mine


"Pay my respects to grace and virtue
send my condolences to good
give my regards to soul and romance
they always did the best they could
and so long to devotion,
you taught me everything I know
wave good bye, wish me well"
The Killers, Human







Sem comentários: