sexta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2008

Estados de alma #2

Bones are sinking like stones
All that we fall for
Homes places we've grown
All of us are done for
And we live in a beautiful world (yeah we do yeah we do)
We live in a beautiful world
Beautiful world, Coldplay

"Round my hometown

Memories are fresh
Round my hometown
Ooh the people I’ve met
Are the wonders of my world

I like it in the city when the air is so thick and opaque

I love to see everybody in short skirts, shorts and shades
I like it in the city when two worlds collide"
Ádele, Hometown glory

Lights and music

Are on my mind
Be my baby
One more time
Cut Copy, Lights&Music,

"Far away

This ship is taking me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die
Starlight
I will be chasing the starlight
Until the end of my life
I don't know if it's worth it anymore"
Muse, starlight

"I think you can do much better than me"
Hinder, Better than me

"Take me on the trip, I would like to go some day
Take me to NY, I’d love to see LA..."
Estelle, American Boy

2 comentários:

Tempus_Fugit disse...

Coldplay???!!!???
:-|

Rita disse...

Vivemos em democracia!